Monday, July 07, 2008

Zürich - Cultural milkshake

I've decided to call Zürich "cultural milkshake". It represents best the diversity of the people you see in the street, or in the bus/tram.
In the last post, I was complaining of how hard it is to find a place to live. I didn't mention the nice things that impressed me here, and it would be unfair leave it so.
I also made some photos, sorry for the bad quality. I'll get a proper camera soon.

Cool things in Zürich:
- "green" and clean city;
- relaxing walk from Central to Bellevue during twilight;
- scenic landscape of Alps at horizon;
- tall hills surrounding the city;
- many old beautiful buildings by the main river;
- smaller rivers cutting their way through the city.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd like to see Zürich as well.
So u r having an internship there?