Monday, July 07, 2008

Moved to Zürich

Written on Tuesday, 1st of July:
I just finished my second semester in Media Informatics, and now I am heading towards Switzerland. New thing ahead: I will be doing now an internship in Zürich for the next couple of months.
I'm now in the train, somewhere near Basel and I already feel the difference between the two countries. Swiss language is like a weird mix of German and French, spoken with strong Italian accent. Probably because of the 3 official languages spoken in Switzerland.
Two policemen just passed by me without asking for my passport. Damn... no control! I could have taken two bottles of Jägermeister with me.

1 comment:

Anca said...

super cool :) cred ca elvetia e o tara misto :) adica sper sa-ti placa! ma bucur sa mai aud noutati :)
spor si CU :)