Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Going home for holidays

Finally, some free time! First half of the semester is over, so I have a small holiday. The school is quite tough here. I have to better appreciate free time. For the next weeks, I will try as much as possible to be a couch potato, and to ignore my laptop (including Internet, Facebook, messenger).

Now I'm in Bonn, attending my last lecture. Later, this evening, I'll be in Vienna, enjoying Elisir D'Amore, by Gaetano Donizetti at Vienna State Opera, and hopefully visiting the Christmas Market too. Tomorrow morning I'll be in Bucharest, and by the end of the week I'll arrive in Iasi, my dear home city.
I'm really looking forward to spend some time with my family and friends again.

3 comments:

Simona said...

O narghilea, ceva? :D

Alexandru Rugina said...

Desigur!

Simona said...

Cand vii?