Monday, November 19, 2007

Coolness factor

Have you ever seen one of those spoiled kids that talk a lot without actually saying anything? I was coming from Aachen recently, and on the train there were three (probably British) fancy guys sitting next to me: two girls, and one cool guy.
I couldn't stop taking my laptop out of the bag, and writing down what they said while trying not to laugh. Let me put here parts of their conversation (mostly between the alpha-girl, and the "cool" guy). I won't comment much on their physical aspect, since that is not nice. Let's just say... the girls ate too much in their lives, and the guy was too fancy to be a guy.

She: Do you like... like people in Cologne?
He: Well, yeah.. it's like.. people in Cologne are like... nice.
She: Yeah exactly.
He: Cuz when I.. like.. went to Prague and back.. it's like.. good. (*wtf did he mean? :|)
She: yeaa, exactly.... like.... yeaaaa, definitely, like...... yeaaa, german guys are like really cool, and like.... yeaa
He: Yeah... no.... definitely.

She: I'd probably like.. say like... I don't know.
He: Yeah, it was like.. 4 hours.. like woow, I was like... oh my god! (yes, he-s a guy :|)
She: Ahahaha (cool laugh).
He: Can you like.. stir it? (talking about a drink)
She: Well ya, no, it's like.. yea, like you can also stir it, but it's not like........ you don't have to, you can just like.. drink it like that.

I wonder how two of this people become lovers. How do they communicate?
She: - Like... yea... like... it's so... oh my god!
He: - Do you like... like me?
She: - Like, yeah, definitely!
He: OK.. cool, let's like.. get married or something. (:|)

6 comments:

Sergiu Tauciuc said...

duuuuude....that's like...so funny, duuude! hahahaha. haha. ha.
I like...laughed my ass off, you know?..
And I'm like...so lame, you know? yeah...I like..wrote just like like that girl before me, you know? i just like had the same idea, you know? haha! that's so cool! this style just like came to me, dude! haha! for real, dude...yeaaah. cool, man! it's like..really cool, you know? yeah! haha.

Sergiu Tauciuc said...

lol, man, lol! for real! yeaaah!

gus said...

maybe they were like...you know... high or smth...

Florin said...

R u sure they were British?
The 'like' thing is usually, like soooo American... soooo fuuuuc*iiiing annnoooooyyiiiing.

And have u noticed the tone in the voices of those spoiled bit***s? They all sound the same and they're priceless... the sound of their voice resonating in an empty skull.

Alexandru Rugina said...

Yes Florin, I also think it's typical American.. but isn't it sooo like.. much cooler when you also have a British accent? yeah :D

Priceless empty skulls indeed. :|

)i( said...

So man, it's been like, ages, since I like last visited you blog, yeeaaaahhhh ... hahahaha, that's hilarious! But pretty sad at the same time, huh :-s

How's life in Deutschland? Gosh, I really need to start working on my visit up there!

Küsschen,

Carissa