Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Road trippin'


It's been a while since my last post. At this late hour, I'm finally done preparing my road trip through Romania, Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Everything seems to be set for what will be a mega-trip through 4 amazing countries, with breathtaking landscapes and great people. Our final mecca is Corfu Island, situated in the blue Ionian Sea.

We will leave on the 7th of September, with the car from Bucharest. If you wanna join or have any travel tips I could use, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll try to keep the blog up to date.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ce tare! o sa faci plaja acolo cand aici o sa ploua si o sa fie urat afara ... Mai drum bun, peisaje frumoase si baie placuta in mare. AAA da si vrem POZE de acolo. S-auzim de bine!

Débora said...

hm... I envy you for that trip! But you will end up in the beautiful Bonn again anyway! hehe
enjoy it! =)

Simona said...

Dude, write about what happened :)

)i( said...

Wow, whatta trip !!! Where are the photos? How was it? And have you seen Sveta in Bonn yet? :-D :-D :-D We need to catch up man ;-)

Alexandru Rugina said...

http://alexandrurugina.blogspot.com/2007/10/free-time.html