Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NKK 2007

I've just returned from the biggest national conference in AIESEC Germany, National Kickoff Conference in Bielefeld. This was my last conference as Organizing Committee member.

We had over 400 happy delegates, hi-tech sessions (like the ones only Kevin can imagine), and the coolest Global Village ever.

What I liked the most, was meeting Sami again, the current president of AIESEC in Egypt. Getting to know him better confirmed to me one more time that egyptians are really cool and friendly people. He also did a great job as chair of the conference.

One important thing: today was the first time when I really felt that we were saving the planet :)) We had to recycle about 800 empty bottles of water left from the conference, and that got us 200 euros back. Cool, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear!!!
someone finally got an english blog phew!!!
sounds likeu have been having an xp of ur lifetime.. just hope u add onto that Kenya.. u are more then welcome tovisit it and ofcourse pakistan when i do get there..

otherwise hope all si well.. missing ya big time an dthe late lunches at ding dong..

big hug

love
iram

Alexandru Rugina said...

Hey Iram! I don't know how you got to my english weblog, but that doesn't matter. I am happy that you got to read it!!!

I will definately come to Kenya, believe it or not, it's the next country to visit on my list.

Thanks for passing by, and good luck with the pakistani visa!

Hugs, Alex >:D<