Thursday, March 22, 2007

CeBIT

Yesterday I went to CeBIT, with a couple of AIESECers from the national teams in Germany, honoring an invitation from Deutsche Telekom, for a round table and a visit of their stand there. CeBIT in Hannover is the biggest IT fair in the world, and if you ask any IT guy to pick a fair where he wants to go, he would say CeBIT.

My general impression is that the fair is HUGE, it took me almost one hour to walk(run) from one end to the other.

Some of the interesting stuff I've seen there:
Clothes of the future, really good taste with integrated small lights and cool buttoons for music players. (washable, batteries included :-))

The kitchen of the future, with a virtual women talking on a window, where you could order products directly on Internet, or trace your stuff in the kitchen.

A television set where you could see 3D movies, without having to wear special glasses. (I would definatelly buy that in the future).

A cool 3D surrounded Deutsche Telekom conference room :D

Anyway, the weirdest thing was when I stopped in front of a computer, and the dude started drawing some squares on my eyes and mouth, analysing me, and displaying my mood.
P.S.: He didn't guess it :-D

No comments: