Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wrap-up

One year ago, I have planned to keep this blog up to date, but apparently my plan didn't work. Now, I am planning to do that again, so... I will start with a little wrap-up of what happened in the last year:

July 2006 - Got an internship in Germany, moved from Iasi to Bonn
July 2006 - Travelled to Belgium, visited Bruxelles
July 2006 - Visited Cologne (Köln)
August 2006 - My first visit to Berlin
September 2006 - Travelled to Czech Republic, Prague
September 2006 - Travelled to Münich, at Oktoberfest
October 2006 - First time OC (Organizing Commitee), Bielefeld, Germany
November 2006 - OC at NaLDS, in Harz Mountains, Germany
January 2007 - Visited Loredana and Sebi, in Helsinki, Finland
February 2007 - Conference Commitee member, AIESEC International Presidents Meeting 2007, Egypt
March 2007 - Travelled to Sinai, then Giza

Well, a lot has been going on. I have written some words about all this in my romanian weblog, and from now I'll also try to keep up with my posts in English.

Mino, you'd better read this, you were the one who pushed me to do it :D

2 comments:

mino said...

hey man
Haha, I do read it.
Just at little bit late.:p
It's good for you to travel so many places.
You know, we mysterious Asians have to spend a lots to travel to Europe. :D
And what's your plan for your vacation? While you are on your vacation, I have mid-term here= =

Alexandru Rugina said...

Hey man, I'm glad you read it. I read yours too :)

Now I'm happy again. About Europe, yeah.. it's time to move on travelling to other continents. Like Asia - Taiwan maybe?

This summer I plan to take some rest in Romania, and then visit some nearby countries.